*The meal should include no animal products at all--no meat, milk, cheese, eggs, fish, etc. Don't just have one thing, but experience a full, plant-based meal. Don't just have a vegetarian meal, which could include milk, cheese, and eggs.
Restaurants where you could have a vegan meal:
- Spiral Diner (Oak Cliff)--best option! 100% vegan and many vegans love it.
- D'Vegan (east Richardson)--Asian food, not-great atmosphere.
- V-Eats (Trinity Groves)-- has vegan options but also vegetarian; must choose a vegan meal!
- Be Raw (Northwest Highway)--both vegan and raw; the raw aspect will give you the wrong idea about what vegan food is like.
- Modern Market, Lyfe Kitchens (multiple locations)--both have vegan options, but you'll have to be careful to steer clear of non-vegan food.
- Cosmic Cup, Kalachandjis--good places for vegetarian food, but not easy to have a 100% vegan meal.